I’m thrilled to announce that I have been selected to exhibit two of my photographic works at this year’s Western Trappings on the Llano, which is a juried, international exhibit and sale featuring the finest in custom Gear and original Western Art. An artist reception and preview sale will kick off festivities on October 19th at 5:30pm (ticket required) inside the Llano County Historical Museum located at 310 Bessemer Street in Llano, Texas. The exhibit, which is free and open to the public, will run from October 20 through November 3, 2018 at the museum.
For more information please visit the official website: www.westerntrappings.com
Please join me in supporting my fellow colleagues in the Grapevine Art Project as we celebrate the end of our most recent exhibition. The Grapevine Art Project has had over 15 of our members exhibiting 2D and 3D artworks inside the Lancaster Theater during July & August. We invite all of you to join us for a free and open to the public artist reception on Friday, August 24th from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
Not only is it one of the last chances to see the exhibit, but many of the artists will be present so you can talk directly to them about their works.
Please share across social media and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/916355651894950/
The GAP member show was juried and the following awards were handed out:
- The Best In Show award went to Charice Cooper for her oil The Risk Takers.
- Painting: First Place went to Chris Brandley for her oil Slice of Key Lime. Honorable mention was awarded to Beverly Richmond for her oil Days Work Done.
- In Photography, First Place went to Looking Back by Bruce Rosenstiel. Honorable mention ribbons were awarded to Grande Mosque by Klaus Mayer and Chiang Mai Umbrellas by Bruce Rosenstiel.
- The First Place Ribbon in Pottery went to Sue Jackson for 3 Pitchers.
- In Sculpture, the First Place Ribbon was awarded to Deb Hart for Armadillo on the Town.
- In Jewelry, the First Place Ribbon went to Shirley Matteson for Mosaic.
This Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 7pm – 11pm, I will have work hanging in the show at the Central Arts of Bedford located at 2816 Central, Suite #126 in Bedford, Texas.
The show is free and open to the public, so please come out and support all the exhibiting local artists.
Join us in Grapevine this Friday, November 17th at 6:30pm for a free reception celebrating the Grapevine Art Project‘s Winter Wonderland Show inside the Lancaster Theater Lobby at the Palace Arts Center located at 300 S. Main Street. Many artists will be in attendance so it’s a great chance to see what your local arts community is up to, and talk to us about our art.
If you can’t make it to the reception the show is currently open and will run through December 31st, and is available to view Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm, as well as during other special events at the PAC.
For more information please visit the official website.