I’ll be accepting internet sales for my greeting cards. Stay tuned, there will be a more traditional e-commerce store front coming too!
- All Greeting Cards are Blank Inside
- Each card comes with an envelope
- 1 card for $5, or any combination of 5 cards for $20.
- Plus Sales Tax, as well as Shipping & Handling.
Texas Longhorns 3
Quacked Up Pair
Quoth the Raven
Texas Longhorns 1
This Side of the Pond
7 designs to choose from in 5×5″ sizes:
Six designs printed on Metallic Pearl Cardstock. You can view some video here, to see the specialty paper.
- Texas Longhorns I (one facing, one mostly turned away)
- Texas Longhorns III (side profiles)
- Quoth the Raven
- Quacked Up Pair (Ducks)
One design printed on Glossy 130# Paper.
- This Side of the Pond
Things of Note:
Some Postal Services may require extra postage on the 5×5″ square shaped pieces of mail.
On the 5×5″ Metallic Pearl cards, because the inside of the card has the same paper treatment as the front, this means that it’s a bit tricky to write on. I’ve had the best success with Sharpie Markers (not to be confused with the Sharpie Pens), but you will need to give it about 10 seconds to prevent smudging.
Sunflowers – IV
2 designs to choose from in 5×7″ sizes:
Printed on 14 pt cardstock, with High Gloss UV Coating on the outside, the inside is uncoated to make it easier to write on.
- Sunflowers – IV
- Contact me here: https://kchulsmanphotos.wordpress.com/contact/
- Include your name, email address, and complete mailing address (street address, city, state, zip)
- Include the quantity of cards you are interested in and specify which design(s)
- I’ll then verify stock, and if everything is in order, send you an invoice with shipping & tax calculated in to request payment. Only when payment has been received have you committed to the order.
[These were cel phone shots, so please forgive the quality, but I wanted to include these to give you an idea of the final product].
5×7″ High Gloss UV Coating on Cardstock
My 5″ x 5″ greeting cards arrived. They’re printed on specialty metallic pearl paper, giving each card a shimmer (which I tried to capture in the video I posted to my Facebook page). The cards will make their debut at my booth during this year’s Main Street Days in Grapevine, Texas held May 19 -21, I’ll be inside the Foust Event space.
One card for $5, or five cards for $20 (tax included).
Each comes with a matching envelope.
I am a big believer that no space is too small for art. Whether it’s your office in a row of cubicles, a locker, or a wee little nook, you can always fill it with things that inspire and move you.
In that spirit, I’ve put together a bunch of mini-frames, with 3×3 inch prints inside them of my photos, which I’ll be selling at my booth in the Foust Event Center for $10 a piece this upcoming weekend (May 19-21, 2017) at Main Street Days in Grapevine, Texas. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s available:
Several of my pieces are currently available at RiverWinds Gallery in New York.
- Quoth the Raven – boldly features a raven from the Tower of London. The photo shows every individual feather, every contour, the ridged eye, the delineation of the beak, and even drops of water beading on the Corvus.
- Monet’s Dream – showcases water lilies framed by wind-agitated water reflecting the partially cloudy sky amidst the looming branches of tall pine trees.
- Keeping Beezy – stars some contented pollinators. Not only is there great color in this piece from the beautiful pink bloom, but you can see the veins in the wings of the bees as well.
Since it’s so hard to fully see the detail in these photos showing the works in situ at the gallery, I’ve also included the images, unencumbered, so you can see what’s framed behind the glass better in the slideshow below.
RiverWinds Gallery is located at 172 Main Street in Beacon, New York. They are also happy to do mail orders as well, so if you can’t visit in person you can always call them to inquiry at: 845.838.2880.