Alright folks, I’ll be accepting internet sales for my greeting cards, so long as you live in Texas. (I’m still figuring out tax responsibilities for those outside the Lone Star State, sorry! Stay tuned, because I will be selling outside Texas! And there will be a more traditional e-commerce store front coming too!)
- 5 x 5 inch Folded Greeting Card
- Blank Inside
- Each card comes with an envelope
- Printed on Metallic Pearl Cardstock. You can view some video here, to see the specialty paper.
- $5 each, or any combination of 5 cards for $20.
- Plus Texas sales Tax (8.25%)
- US Shipping & Handling of $7.
Texas Longhorns 1
Texas Longhorns 3
Quacked Up pair
Quoth the Raven
6 designs to choose from (in limited quantities):
- Texas Longhorns I (one facing, one mostly turned away)
- Texas Longhorns III (side profiles)
- Quoth the Raven
- Quacked Up Pair (Ducks)
Things of Note:
- Some Postal Services may require extra postage on square shaped pieces of mail.
- Because the inside of the card has the same paper treatment as the front, this means that it’s a bit tricky to write on. I’ve had the best success with Sharpie Markers (not to be confused with the Sharpie Pens), but you will need to give it about 10 seconds to prevent smudging.
To purchase please:
- Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, email address, and complete mailing address (street address, city, state, zip)
- Include the quantity of cards you are interested in and specify which design(s)
- I’ll then verify stock, and if everything is in order, send you an invoice to request payment.
My 5″ x 5″ greeting cards arrived. They’re printed on specialty metallic pearl paper, giving each card a shimmer (which I tried to capture in the video I posted to my Facebook page). The cards will make their debut at my booth during this year’s Main Street Days in Grapevine, Texas held May 19 -21, I’ll be inside the Foust Event space.
One card for $5, or five cards for $20 (tax included).
Each comes with a matching envelope.
I am a big believer that no space is too small for art. Whether it’s your office in a row of cubicles, a locker, or a wee little nook, you can always fill it with things that inspire and move you.
In that spirit, I’ve put together a bunch of mini-frames, with 3×3 inch prints inside them of my photos, which I’ll be selling at my booth in the Foust Event Center for $10 a piece this upcoming weekend (May 19-21, 2017) at Main Street Days in Grapevine, Texas. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s available:
Several of my pieces are currently available at RiverWinds Gallery in New York.
- Quoth the Raven – boldly features a raven from the Tower of London. The photo shows every individual feather, every contour, the ridged eye, the delineation of the beak, and even drops of water beading on the Corvus.
- Monet’s Dream – showcases water lilies framed by wind-agitated water reflecting the partially cloudy sky amidst the looming branches of tall pine trees.
- Keeping Beezy – stars some contented pollinators. Not only is there great color in this piece from the beautiful pink bloom, but you can see the veins in the wings of the bees as well.
Since it’s so hard to fully see the detail in these photos showing the works in situ at the gallery, I’ve also included the images, unencumbered, so you can see what’s framed behind the glass better in the slideshow below.
RiverWinds Gallery is located at 172 Main Street in Beacon, New York. They are also happy to do mail orders as well, so if you can’t visit in person you can always call them to inquiry at: 845.838.2880.